Thursday, September 1, 2011

Deal of the Week!- NYC City Curls Mascara

I’m so picky about Mascara. I nearly fainted when Maybelline discontinued Sky High Curves. Luckily, to keep me from hanging myself, Rimmel came out with Sexy Curves, and all was well again. The week that I moved into my apartment, I had spent, well, a little too much from doing the obligatory, first –week- in- new- place grocery run and in perfect, I’m so broke timing, I ran out of mascara. I had 7 dollars left for the pay period. I had no wine. I had no mascara. What’s a girl to DOOOOOOO? Making me choose between Wine and Mascara is like making me choose between Heath Ledger (Rest In Peace) and Ryan Gosling. Either way you go, you’re going to wish you had chosen the other one.
I went to Walmart figuring maybe I could find some way to snag both, and thankfully for my sanity, I ran across my new best friend. NYC City Curls Mascara. For the Bargain Price of only $2.64!!!!!!!! I was so excited that I had found any mascara at all for that price, I think I may have done a Hurkee in the middle of the makeup aisle. But, I wondered, does it WORK like it costs 2.64? I checked out and got immediately in the car to apply, and save anyone else from having to see me with blonde eyelashes. Lo and Behold, It works, just as well as my beloved Rimmel. I was so excited I had to share. For the price and performance, NYC City Curls Mascara is SOOOOOO the Diva on the Dollar Deal of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment